Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Camera and Food Processor

My Nikon V1 camera has helped me win the first prize at mein Büro's photo taking competition. :D Unfortunately it was not because of the pretty flowers, but because I best fulfilled the requirements of the contest. The contest stated that we needed to capture friends and flowers. When I saw what my competitors submitted, I went against my personal desire to show off my camera's features (which was tough), because I knew my colleague took an even better photo with his DSLR, and deliberately chose a photo that better suited the theme to take him down *hehe*.

Still it is not a bad prize. I needed a food processor. Now I don't have to mince ginger by hand anymore. Gott sei dank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails