Friday, May 11, 2012

When People are sad and emo what do they do?

They go shopping, of course, and bought lots of useless hair accessories. Chameleon was doing a massive sale, where they bag everything at S$2 a bag. It is sort of like the Japanese's lucky bag, except you can see what's inside each bag. 

Still I made a lot of wild choices, and ended up with similar designs. OOps. I even got some fingernail stickers, decorative bra straps (NSFU), little bands (which serve no purpose). I gave some accessories to Bär for his niece, especially one headband which looked like it was either going to snap or cut off blood flow to my enormous head.

To think, I was actually just looking for bands to tie my unruly hair in a plait when i swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails