Monday, May 7, 2012

Old Men practising Calligraphy at a park

I realized I brought Mr B overseas to a few places, but I only uploaded the Vietnam and Taiwanese fotos. While hunting for the Japan fotos, I hit paydirt and found my South Korea fotos. Will be uploading them slowly in lieu of lack of content (I lead a busy but boring life).
South Korea is one of the few countries that give the elderly their due respect (due to the Confucian school of thought) and the old live healthy and enriching lives even after retirement. While at Seoul zoo, which has a few hiking paths leading outwards, I saw groups of elderly friends walking together, or sitting down at one of those huge table-like benches enjoying one another's company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails