Monday, April 30, 2012

Kari gets a new pussy (cat)

I hadn't seen Karirin for a while. Killing Floor is very distracting :P

Anyway, he was online yesterday, so I said hi.
(I might not remember all of it, but that boy really messed with my head yesterday)
NW
Where have you been? I haven't seen you in days. =D
K
I got a new girlfriend. Her name is Guipsy de Fiona da House.
NW 
Ah...(more like eh... never heard this kind of name before. Was it an actress' name?) Congrats! How did you meet?
K
Internet. 
NW
So long distance relationship? That's tough.
K
No, she's live-in.
NW
So fast?! (Is it a French thing, love at first sight?) Doesn't your mother mind?
K 
No, she likes her. She's cute.
(I have to admit, that's when my deviant mind starts churning... did he really do what he said he was going to do?)
NW
You are messing with me. She's (something we have been talking about) or a puppy right?
K 
No. she's not a dog. 8 mouth (dear boy always mistakes months for mouth, but for a while there, I almost thought 8 BJs already? Then when I though 8 months. Did he mean the relationship is 8 months long or.... *pedobear*)

So he sent me the pictures.  She looks absolutely huggable!

La Mademoiselle Guipsy de Fiona da House (mit nur eine Auge, poor baby)
Love the guy, he always has a droll sense of humor. And no, I did not see your uncle in the lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails