Thursday, April 19, 2012

Being Neat vs Being Untidy

Am battle-weary and too exhausted to write or blog in general. This week is as bad as predicted, and given how pessimistic I am, it was VERY VERY BAD. TGIF. I have never looked forward to a weekend more.

Also banned myself from most online activities to prevent myself from alienating friends. I will only be playing cutesy no brainer games like Hotel Dash until Saturday morning when I see 12ax7. Hopefully my emos has left ze building by then....

This week, there was a somewhat hilarious account of a very organized man maintaining an excel sheet on the 12 women he was dating from match.com or via introductions by his friends. Since I can understand how men cannot multi-task, I could appreciate his efforts especially when he was dating them around the same period (which is not very nice). It would be most mortifying to not be able to keep the women straight *winks*. Interesting note is that this man is a visual creature, though he did update with his feedback on their personalities after the dates (which means he bases his judgements on actual contact, and not via phone/IM/online presence)

The sucker was outed after he was naive enough to send this list to the first girl in the list, whom he liked a lot, after he heard that she likes to do spreadsheets too. She then circulated it to a lot of people. Dude, lesson #1, dun multiple date on a girl. Even if she features as the goddess in your list, she won't like it that you were mutting it out with 11 others girls while dating her (even if there is no commitment yet).

On the other side of the scale, this is a photo of Albert Einstein's table (left in its cluttered glory).
Now when others point out how messy my tables are, I will say it is a sign of creative genius. Then again, he too had a list on what his wife was supposed to follow.

CONDITIONS


A.You will make sure:

1.that my clothes and laundry are kept in good order;

2.that I will receive my three meals regularly in my room;

3.that my bedroom and study are kept neat, and especially that my desk is left for my use only.

B.You will renounce all personal relations with me insofar as they are not completely necessary for social reasons. Specifically, You will forego:

1.my sitting at home with you;

2.my going out or travelling with you.

C.You will obey the following points in your relations with me:

1.you will not expect any intimacy from me, nor will you reproach me in any way;

2.you will stop talking to me if I request it;

3.you will leave my bedroom or study immediately without protest if I request it.

D.You will undertake not to belittle me in front of our children, either through words or behavior.

Needless to say, his wife left him soon after that (though for his alleged cheating ways). Anyway, my point is... disorganization is gut! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails