Thursday, February 23, 2012

If you got it, why not flaunt it?

A coffee bar, Le Cafe, in Bagnolo Mella has Italian women up in arms because 34-year-old Ms Laura Maggi started serving drinks in skimpy outfits (you should click on the link, but be warned: it is NSFW). It has been reported that men living up to 70 miles would specially drive down to be served by Ms Maggi.
Ich bin verwirrt. You mean Italian people usually don't dress like this in bars? Perhaps I have been too brainwashed by all the Daily Mail stuff I read, but I thought I have seen skimmpier outfits than this...

Eh. Anyway what I wanted to say is, good for you Ms Maggi. If you got it, flaunt it. Don't wait till you're old and no one wants to see anymore. After all it is all about profits at the end of the day, and if it helps to stimulate the sluggish Italian economy, more kudos to you. Hell, if I have the money I would fly to Italy to drink at your bar in support =D. But please wash your hands after touching your bare butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails