Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I am in a super ebullient mood today. People who know me in real life will know that I am usually more emo and pissed than happy, due to lack of sleep and STRESS.

This is because I love Valentine's Day. Smack yourself now if you instantly think "it's just a commercial gimmick", unless you are a guy. Yes, Valentine's Day is a retail exploit of love, but think of it, 365 days in a year, you can't even pull out something nice for your other half on this special day? Then I think your relationship is pretty stagnant.

Anyway even though today *censored* and I had to miss the early part of a vendor conference that I wanted to attend (sad), but I was still in a good mood after everything was resolved. So I bought 18 donuts for all the naughty little boys (they sure made my life hell in December and January with the stunts they pulled) and their in-charge. I had overheard the boys complaining that they have to stay back because of the *censored*. I asked them if they had any plans tonight, they said no, which I thought that was kind of sad.
B1's flowers
I bought mostly dark colors and chocolate because I knew the boys won't eat any girly colored ones and I didn't want them to fight over the nicer chocolate ones. Their in-charge told me that those boys really left the only pink one to her hahaha. I also bought a lovely tin of chocolate for Bär who is single and looking after his sick mother. Everything wasn't cheap but I wanted to spread the cheer. =D

Cheers everyone! Hug your loved ones extra hard today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails