Thursday, December 1, 2011

Since when Stubble == Sexy? I must have missed the memo

Stubble is the way to win a woman’s heart, a study has shown. Researchers found that women are more attracted to men with stubbly chins than those with clean-shaven faces or full beards. Women participating in the research rated men with stubble as tough, mature, aggressive, dominant and masculine - and as the best romantic partners, either for a fling or a long-term relationships.  - The Telegraph, 29 June 2008 (sorry it is so old, I came across it when reading about the new international sex school *yet one more reason why I should learn german*)
I totally disagree.

I hate stubble. I am sure men can look masculine and sexy without that scratchy carpet on their face. What a turn-off! But then again...

Stalin did look kinda hot during his salad days. This morning I saw a guy who looked like him. Maybe a little less deranged looking...still kind of sexy though. Wouldn't you love to run your hand through that luscious thick thatch of hair...But that stubble? MOW IT. I find it funny that Caucasian men are always screaming that women with *ahem* hair is very disgusting. Yet wearing it on their faces is ok? Double standards!

Updated!!!
Oh the sex school is fake. *ich bin ein Traurig Apfel*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails