Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I suddenly feel like shopping @ Abercrombie & Fitch

Forgive the naughty nibblezware. It is not everyday she gets to ogle at good-looking men =D. Like a freaking oasis after years of drought. My god...人不可以自私, 好的东西大家要分享。
Source: EDMW. I don't know and I don't care where is the original source. I am still drooling....How is it that when we were driving past Orchard yesterday, I didn't see them??? Damnit, I cannot see all of them. zzz

So turns out they show up at 1pm everyday until the boutique's official opening. Hmmmmmmmmm. Temptation in the form of washboard abs. Should I go to the new house and kick the bloody computer or should I go down to Orchard road and join my fellow oglers? My favorite guy has to be the cute blond who is from the the NYC branch and was interviewed for the Chinese news.

Hmm on that note,  I should start posting more pics of hot men. It seems that I am continuously mistaken to be either as a lesbian (at best) or a dick who is masquerading as a chick, both in CoH and here.  I guess the blog title really does not help matters. haha

Boys and Girls
Updated  Thank you EDMW *grins*. Hmm everytime I say I like blondies, in the end the ones I like the most are the dark haired ones. kekekeke.
This guy looks like Andrew Garfield.  #1~!!!
You all can see the girls, I will see the boys =D


I like~
Eh, I post him for everyone to see, but 不是我的菜


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails