Monday, September 12, 2011

What is the First point of a Holiday?

To forget whatever is happening at work. Obviously.

I hadn't had a good break for a long time (since May last year). So when I was going on leave this time, I made arrangements so that my work was covered (no one is indispensable, according to our Prince).

Guess what? Work still caught up with me. Because Miss Piggy felt the need to check Facebook and talk to our colleagues back in office and update me on the happenings. And my vendors and clients kept smsing me even though I told them I am away. At least for the last part, I could pretend I couldn't receive the calls and smses, but I feel that others are missing the point of holidaying.

I came back with a burning desire to travel again. Damn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails