Friday, August 19, 2011

PedoBear stares at Balinese titties

Ever since I started working on the new project, my Fridays are not my own anymore. Now I even missed out on my most favorite activity. Going to the Art Museum. 
ちゃんあなたが持っている美しい
[pedobear img source: Pedobear]

In the end, guess who showed up there instead? Our favorite pedobear.

Ok, this was taken some weeks ago. Anyway the joke was that when I went with him last Friday, I noticed that he was wearing THE SAME EXACT SHIRT. Eh.

"You seem to be wearing this outfit the other time." I observed.

He thought for a while, then he exclaimed, "shit yeah!"

*haha* He then complained that I am very bad, never buy new stuff for him to wear (I always call him my Ken doll, because I could dress him whatever I want). Ye, now to think about it, he always wear the same t-shirt (another one) on Saturday as well. He laughed and said that "you see, people who read your blog, will think you are lazy and take many shots on the same day."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails