Sunday, August 7, 2011

Oh I didn't know he didn't mean Teochew Porridge

B1 came over, whining about the left side of his jaw being painful. He wanted to eat porridge. 

ZZZ.

The last thing I want to do on Saturday is slave over a hot stove. But B1 says that he only gets to eat one homecooked meal a week (which I think is kind of BS, because I try to make sure we eat at home on Thursdays). So anyway I cooked Teochew porridge, i.e. plain gruel accompanied by a variety of dishes. He was flabbergasted at the sight and said he wanted congee. Irritating.
The trend in Saturday lunch photos tells me I like tomatoes and eggs a little too much. Seems to feature a lot whenever I cook Chinese food. But it is so nutritious *protest* & Good for thy Prostate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails