Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I am not having much luck especially with the insect world

Heads up, this is NSFW and TMI as well. Read on at your own risk. Anyway this week feels ENDLESS!!!

I have been very stressed because of (censored). So yesterday while bathing, I was supposed to brush my teeth. Still deep in thought about how to fix (censored), I pushed some toothpaste onto the toothbrush then started brushing. Strange... it felt too soft.

Holy shit. I have been brushing my teeth with an old toothbrush that I have been cleaning the acrylic paint off my PAINTBRUSHES. Yes, wtf. So that was #1 sign my spat of bad luck is continuing.

Then this evening, thankfully (censored) was resolved, I was standing outside work waiting for B1 to fetch me for dinner. I started reading my German book (yes, I decided immersion is the best way to improve my German. I have forbidden myself from reading English fiction. It's killing me a bit.) So I stood there reading, with my box of canvases at my feet, when I felt something bite me. At first I ignored it, then the bite became more painful, then I jumped up, and realized... that I had been standing on some leftover food (didn't closely examine what it was) and ants were swarming all over it. I hurriedly removed my shoe (yes, it was disgusting behavior in public, but I am allergic to ant bites, if you have read my earlier blog entry, so I was in a blind panic) and guess what, there were three ants. I am still itching now.

And then, what happens after my bath today. I was still deep in thought about what I need to do at work tomorrow, didn't look as I was wearing my clothes. Then I felt something very PAINFUL on my butt. Seriously. Again? I grabbed at my butt, and felt something very hard. Don't start thinking dirty thoughts, ok?

I dug into my (censored) and flung whatever it was against the wall. Eww, it was a freaking chafer beetle, that was biting me. Jesus Christ.

Still it could be worse, the beetle could have been further down the ravine. Now that would really have been GG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails