Friday, June 17, 2011

I had an ephiphany

I discovered many "boliao" (meaningless) information today.

(1) The stray pretty cat downstairs answers to the name "Yanni". Don't ask me why, she is not even musical or very hairy or a very gay man.

(2) It now costs S$1.37 to travel from work to my home. When I first started working at this Tower of Doom, it was only S$1.25. Ohmigod 10% inflation in 6 years!!! Wtf.

(3) My next door neighbour (who moved in 2 years ago) thinks I am schooling. So complimentary. I must really dress like a kid.

(4) I had off one afternoon because I stayed back till almost midnight one day. I didn't have anything else to do other than see how the reno was going, so I went to the library and flipped some books. As I was sitting on the couch, I realized to myself, I have no life. And all that is going to be marked on my grave (if I am lucky enough to have a grave) is, "she liked to go to the library. And sometimes Kinokuniya to read some gossip magazines".


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails