Monday, February 21, 2011

Giant Ravioli

I am convinced that if a person puts his/her mind, heart and soul to it, there is no reason why he or she will not succeed in whatever he or she wants to do.

Well, tell that to my hapless Vater. I bought semolina flour and asked him to let me cook for ravioli Sonntag mittagessen. I happily made my dough, and left it chilling while I ran off to the library to grab a fresh set of books as well as buy some ingredients. 

It was about noon when I got back. Not much time to work the dough, so I hurriedly ran the dough through the noodle machine (?), while furiously stirring my pasta sauce (I make mine from scratch ok!) and my filling. 

Turned out I made them too big. I counted 5 for everyone, but everyone was full after 3...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails