Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oooh, something other than Eclipse =D

Hi ya folks who are trying to code Android apps, good news, no longer do we have to suffer the whims of Eclipse. There are five other cross-platform mobile development tools that you can use. Note you can use them for developing iPhone and other mobile OSes. But I don't really care about those. Haha.

I am also super excited by Mashable.com, which has a lot of top 10 free stuff, especially the wireframe tools. That will definitely benefit me in creating my wireframes for TopCoder, though I never win *sobs*.

Btw I have been playing CoH alot. ALOT. So have stopped coding completely and opened myself to the joys of typing German and English curse words at my teammates. Ich liebe dich, Company of Heroes. I guess that is the reason why I like the game so much, because I can use what little German words I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails