Friday, May 21, 2010

I just wanted to say...

I have been gone for a very long time. First I was sick over one whole week and then I disappeared to...

To Taiwan, the land of the fantastic television. I almost want to migrate there because of the wonderful television shows they have, all 100 over channels of them. I am a total utter fan. Even their news is sensational. Over the nine days I have been there, I was treated to a galore of unbelievable news like drunk policeman runs over innocent motorcyclist, evil useless husband who stabs his hardworking wife (who couldn't stand him anymore and ran away) near her workplace, and then drove into the river in his pickup after calling home to tell family members what to do with his two sons from his previous marriage and his daughter with the current wife, or even the evil Caucasian man who runs over somebody's husband and father and was caught trying to flee the country with a fake passport (and his real one)?!! When he was at the hearing, he was beseiged with furious journalists who pelted him with lots of questions, and then his lawyer tried to stupidly defend him (and burn all Chinese, including himself while doing so) by saying that (Taiwanese) people should be grateful to foreigners like the baddie who comes to Taiwan to invest.

And now that I am back? I want to go again. Definitely next year because next year is 100th year of Sun Yat Sen's ROC. Fantastic!! Must google when is the actual date, cos I think Taiwan might do it big next year. Must book tickets early!!!!

As you can see, I am still on an adrenaline high. Burning on the desire to learn how to recreate Ah Chung Mianxian, learn Mandarin properly, and ride a scooter (not in the necessary order)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails