Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mystery Shopping Singapore - Brickbats Awards

Really Shit Service - Big chicks, don't go there and risk having a bad shopping experience. Really can ruin your day. Our size is our life choice, so fuck off already.











Outlet NameAddressExperience
Newspaper BoothAt Harbourfront Bus StopI always buy the weekend edition New Paper, which costs S$0.80. My colleague asked me to help him buy New Paper (week day), so I paid the Indian family who operate the booth S$0.80 twice and they never gave me back the S$0.10. Dishonest.
EuraugoThe Central Mall #01-37Smug look and said to my colleague "it's very expensive, you know".
potpourri / YIN & YANGPlaza Singapura #B1-03/03A 02 Feb 2010 - "Are you buying for someone else?" when I was holding onto a dress that I wanted to try. The minute I put it down, she hurriedly stacked it back to the original rack.
SouthhavenWisma Atria #01-12 to 13near CNY period in 2006 - "We don't carry your size".


Also read: Mystery Shopping Singapore - Accolades

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails