Thursday, December 3, 2009

Congratulate the Terrier Yip!!! for moving on

It was driving me nuts. I had to do something. So I did.

On another front, I noticed that Google has now has this changes.g (oh crap, it's go) that tracks the updated blogs on Blogspot. Disturbing... but so lovely to read (I hate it when bloggers don't update their blogs regularly or hide their entries. For the former I suggest, Get a Life, and the latter, Get a Diary.). Say for example, I am still trying to figure out whether this girl has turned lesbian since breaking up with her boyfriend...So distracting. Keke. I was also the delighted new audience of a new malay blog which featured  Kesha's Tik Tok (haha, I tot it was a black chick singing this song...).

Magazines are put on hold for the time being. Thanks for thy patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails