Sunday, November 22, 2009

What we bought at the Festival

As I was saying, I was quite undecided about buying the Lucky Star figurines, but that we did buy one or two items?

This is what we bought.  I bought him a cute little doll which is supposed to nod or shake her head at whatever we say. Haha, just check out the written description. "Unazukin is a forest fairy who loves listening to the talk of other peoples." Doesn't it look like it's describing a busybody who loves gossip? The kind of girlfriend I like. Keke.




B1 bought me the sushi maker set (of course being high-maintenance, I hit him up for the  bigger one, which is more expensive by S$10 and can make even more fun sushi shapes. Those Japanese think of everything. => )



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails